Why choose SNT ?
1. We provide excellent training
Our instructors average over 90% on customer feedback forms.
"Easily one of the best bits of training I've had! Should have done this months ago."DNS course - T. R. - Royal Bank Of Scotland
"Very good trainer, interesting and lively approach, answered all questions clearly."Introduction To Data Comms & Networking course
S. S. - Alcatel Space Operations
2. Our coursesWe teach the why - not just the how. We are proud of our range of courses, ensuring we have the right course for you no matter what your requirement.
"Because it teaches the WHY not just the how."LAIT II course - W. G. - BBC
3. Our coursewareWe develop and write our own courses, courseware does not just consist of slides and our slides are not just bullet point text.
"Well presented & lots of it."Introduction To Telecomms course - P. A. - Livingston
4. Small class sizesWe limit our maximum class size to 8 delegates; often we have less than this. This ensures optimal interactivity between delegates and instructor.
"Pace of learning and class loading were very good."LAIT 1 course - L. C. - Internet Central
5. Our clientsYou can be reassured that when you receive training from us you are in good company, we work with large household multinational enterprises down to one man businesses.Click here for a list. Our strong service provider customer base enables our trainers to recognise the scalability issues involved with large networks.
"Material covered is relevant to ISP operation, more so than many vendor courses."LAIT II course - A. F. - London Internet Exchange
6. Hands on trainingThe majority of our courses use hands on sessions to reinforce the theory.
"I was very impressed by the combination of practical and theory. Very informative. Friendly approachable ......environment, lots of hands on."Customised IPSEC Course - S. R. - Qinetiq
7. Our accreditationsWe believe our status as a sole provider of LINX accredited training reaffirms our belief that we provide first class training.
"Good focus was given to the areas of instruction that were needed for our specific job roles."Customised Cisco Course - E. B. - General Dynamics
8. FlexibilityWe can provide customised courses for companies. Furthermore our instructor's knowledge is not limited to what's in the book, this allows a flexible approach with instructors answering related questions outside the course content.
"Can't fault him, knew the course inside out, was able to draw in subjects from outside, answered all questions."LAIT II course - B. B. - Thus Plc
9. Our locationOur training centre is set in the picturesque Surrey countryside close to Gatwick airport and the M25. We also run courses at customer sites around the world.
"Nice setting, friendly atmosphere. Enjoyed it a lot."IP Security course - E. P. - Kingston University.
10. Cost effectiveWe concentrate on quality believing this leads to cost effectiveness. On site training, voucher schemes etc. will also make your money go further.
"Outstanding course, well worth time and money!"802.15.4 course - A. S. - Panasonic DE